What do you put in a pamper box?
Facial toners, face creams, clay masks, hand cream, body lotion, make-up items, beauty and hair products, fragrances and aromatherapy products made from premium or all-botanicals ingredients are ideal pamper hamper inclusions.
What can I put in a relaxing hamper?
What to Put in a Relaxation Hamper
- a bottle of wine.
- journal and pen.
- relaxing essential oils (the one pictured is the ‘calm and destress’ blend)
- colouring book and pencils.
What should be in a skin care basket?
Top items to include lip glosses, eye shadow pallets, mascara, makeup removing wipes and a set of travel makeup brushes. Avoid adding in items like foundation, powders, concealers and blushes. Matching the colors to your friend’s skin tone is important on these items.
What do you put in a gift basket for a pedicure?
A super soft pair of socks, a nail file, fun nail polish, clippers, lotion and of course Amopé Pedi Perfect™ Electronic Foot File. Put in a cute container and you are ready to go! I’m sure any overworked teacher would LOVE this!
What do you do on a spa night?
Pamper Yourself With a DIY Spa Night
- Stage the evening. …
- Do it your way. …
- Slather on a hair mask (aka deep conditioner) ASAP. …
- Go face-first into a sheet mask. …
- Apply a disposable eye mask. …
- Give hands a TLC makeover. …
- Thank your feet with bootie masks. …
- Relax in a steamy (but not too hot) tub.
What can I put in a mum to be hamper?
10 perfect pampering gifts for new mums
- Relaxing eye mask set, bath bombs, rich body cream and foot butter.
- Scented candles, aromatherapy massage oils and natural soothing scents.
- A beautiful ribboned photograph album for making wonderful memories.
- Fresh food, diet planning or meal service that delivers organic ingredients.
What should I put in a DIY spa basket?
What to put in a DIY bath gift basket:
- Fancy handmade or organic soaps.
- Bubble bath.
- Bath salts, bath beads or bath bombs.
- Body scrubs.
- Body lotion or body butter.
- Face masks.
- Loofah or shower sponge.
- Scented candle.
What do you put in a relaxation gift?
other ideas: gift cards, homemade (or store bought) cookies, candy, manicure kit, spa supplies (like scented body wash or lotions, masks, etc.), cozy blanket, slippers, pajamas, book, journal, magazines, and more.
What should be in a DIY spa kit?
- 1 cup Epsom salts.
- 1/2 cup baking soda.
- 1/2 cup sea salt.
- 2 drops red food coloring.
- 5 drops peppermint essential oil.
How do you make a skin care package?
Use these 5 steps to create your own starter kit:
- Consider your budget. …
- Choose 3 to 5 products covering the four basic pillars of skin care: cleansing, moisturizing, sun protection and exfoliation. …
- Select products for your everyday make up base. …
- Develop a signature make up look and find a set of matching products.