What do you write in a baby shower card?
- “So happy for you.”
- “Wishing all the best for you and your baby-to-be.”
- “Wishing you sweet times ahead…”
- “Can’t wait to meet baby!”
- “Your family is about to get even cuter.”
- “Blessings to baby and you.”
- “Praying for a safe and healthy delivery for both you and baby.”
Do you write a baby shower card to both parents?
Take your cues from the baby shower invitation. If it’s a couples’ shower, include both parents-to-be in your well wishes. For ladies-only showers, you can address simply to the expecting mom.
What do you say to a new mother of twins?
Ten things to say to expectant parents of twins
- Congratulations, that’s amazing news!
- You’re going to have twice the cuddles and twice the fun!
- Carrying two babies at once is going to be hard work. …
- What would you like as a baby gift?
What do you write in a baby shower card funny?
Funny Baby Shower Card Messages
- Your new arrival is blessed to have such wonderful parents in you two. …
- Parenthood: the scariest hood you’ll ever go through.
- A toast to the bun in your oven!
- Can’t wait to welcome your new tiny Overlord!
- You’re a parent. …
- To the Mom most likely to teach neighborhood kids how to swear.
How much should I spend on a baby shower gift?
Baby Shower Gifts up to $50
If you’re a staple in the mom-and-dad-to-be’s life then spending up to $50 on a baby shower gift is common practice.
What do you say to someone having a baby early?
New Baby Wishes
- “So happy for you two! …
- “Ahhh! …
- “You two deserve every bit of happiness this baby is going to bring you.”
- “So many happy and wonder-filled times ahead for you… …
- “Warmest congratulations on the birth of your sweet baby girl!”
- “Love just got real. …
- “Welcome to the world, little one!
How do you congratulate expecting parents?
Baby Shower Messages of Congratulations
Keep it simple and to the point, with an encouraging and sincere wish for the continued happiness of the parents-to-be. Many congratulations on your new bundle of joy. Best wishes for a lifetime of happiness. May your new child bring you a lifetime of blessings.
Do you say congratulations to someone who is pregnant?
There’s only one polite thing to say when someone tells you she is pregnant: Congratulations.
What to say to an expecting father?
Congratulations on being a father to be for the first time. Best wishes for the baby yet to be born, and congratulations to soon to be a father for the first time. Enjoy every precious moment with your family and get yourself ready for the upcoming baby. A new baby is a joyous occasion.
How do you congratulate someone having twins?
Not just one but even two, I am / we are so happy for you! Congratulations on your happy and healthy baby twins. I / we hope this is a wonderful time filled with lots of joy and happiness for your new family. Here comes double trouble!
How do I announce my twin pregnancy?
25 Unique Ways to Announce a Twin Pregnancy
- Keyboarding It. A pair of quirky onesies and a strip of ultrasound images tell the world you’re in for twice the fun. …
- Career Announcement. …
- Send A Letter (Board) …
- Mix It Up. …
- Sweet Sibling Announcement. …
- Include The Menu. …
- Spooky One And Spooky Two. …
- Spell It Out.
Is having twins a blessing?
In a perfect world, having twins is a double blessing and nothing more. In a perfect world, they sleep all night from Day 1 and you have the energy to wrangle two babies during the long daylight hours.
What do you say to an expecting mother?
Baby Shower Messages for Mom
The best part is that it’s coming from you. A grand adventure is about to begin. Wishing you a safe delivery. Congratulations on your upcoming new arrival!