How do you wish a newborn baby in Islam?
Islamic Wishes For New Born Baby SMS
- “O Allah, make him (a baby) a good, cautious and intelligent person. …
- “May Allah bless this child for you and make him a good man of the righteous”. ( …
- “May Allah make it good for you and for the people of Muhammad sallallaahu ‘alaihi wa sallam” (At-Thabrani)
How do you bless a newborn in Islam?
“May Allah bless you and bring happiness to you. May Allah reward you with the best of rewards, to give you like and multiply your reward. “ This dua is a hope for the baby to bring happiness to the family.
How do you congratulate a newborn?
- “So happy for you two! …
- “Ahhh! …
- “You two deserve every bit of happiness this baby is going to bring you.”
- “So many happy and wonder-filled times ahead for you…congratulations.”
- “Warmest congratulations on the birth of your sweet baby girl!”
- “Love just got real. …
- “Welcome to the world, little one!
How do you say congratulations for new parents in Islam?
May Allah bless you with His gift to you, and may you (the new parent) give thanks, may the child reach the maturity of years, and may you be granted its righteousness.
How do you welcome a new born baby boy?
What to Write in a New Baby Card: Best Messages
- Welcoming your new baby with wishes of health, happiness and plenty of sleep.
- Wishing you many congratulations on your new bundle of joy.
- Congratulations on your beautiful new baby! …
- Congratulations on your new arrival. …
- Really happy for you both.
What is the DUA for new born baby?
Surah Al-Ikhlas, Suurah al-Falaq and Suraha An-Nas are very good surhas of Qur’an to seek protection from Allah and recite them together with dua for new born baby above.
What do you say in Arabic when someone has a baby?
Congratulations, baby. Thanks. مبارك لك يا عزيزي. Congratulations, baby.
How do you congratulate?
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Heartfelt congratulations to you.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your achievement.”
- “Congratulations and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So pleased to see you accomplishing great things.”
Do you say congrats when a baby is born?
Congratulations to you both on the safe arrival of your new baby girl/baby boy. Congratulations to you both and well done (mother’s name). Congratulations and best of luck. You are going to be great parents.
How do you bless a baby?
Wishing you joy and happiness, and plently of wonderful moments together. Wishing you much happiness as you welcome your new little bundle of joy into your family! Wishing you the best of luck on changing nappies and feeding times. Wishing you the very best of luck with your new baby and your new life as a family.
How do you congratulate someone on becoming a mother?
- “Congratulations! …
- “That’s going to be one lucky baby.”
- “Congratulations! …
- “May your baby be blessed with good health, love and laughter. …
- “Now is the time to enjoy your baby’s little feet and baby smell. …
- “Congratulations to proud new parents!”
- “We are really excited that your baby has arrived safe and sound!”